Hospitality, brewing art and security. In the heart of the historic old town, the Merz family has been running a unique ensemble of hotels, breweries, inns and beer gardens for around 20 years – welcome to the Kulturbrauerei Heidelberg.
Into the courtyard. The arrival in the Kulturbrauerei is a pleasure. See Heidelberg again or explore for yourself – from here you can reach the castle, the Old Bridge and the Philosopher’s Walk within walking distance.
Just leave the car. Thanks to nearby public transport stops, convention halls and conference venues, cultural institutions and sights in Heidelberg and Mannheim can be reached within a few minutes by bus and train.
Breathe deeply, feel good and enjoy. Whether left to the rustic wood panel, romantic in the candlelight or sociable in the shady beer garden – the Kulturbrauerei is a place of pure, genuine and original sensory pleasures.
More about Heidelberger Kulturbrauerei
- Brauhaus - Feel Welcome, Experience Tradition and Discover New. Visit page >
- Hotel - Lively, Varied and Authentic. Visit page >
- Wirtshaus „zum Seppl“ - Take a Seat midst the History of Heidelberg. Visit page >
- Events - Understanding Individual Needs. Visit page >
- Brewery - The Art of Brewing between Tradition and Modernism. Visit page >
- Career - Working at Heidelberger Kulturbrauerei. Visit page >